Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat
Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreats provide an environment for committed Siddha Yoga students to explore and strengthen their spiritual practice over the course of 6 days.
This upcoming Sadhana Retreat will take place in the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland and it begins with the The Global SIDDHA YOGA Shaktipat Intensive in honor of Baba Muktananda's Mahasamadhi.
The daily schedule includes meditation, chanting, interactive learning sessions, hatha yoga, and time for quiet study and reflection. The practice of silence is an integral part of the retreat.
This retreat is designed for 25 students.
- 2 years of steady Siddha Yoga sadhana.
- Participation in at least 1 Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive.
- A practice of daily meditation for 1 year.
- A regular practice of dakshina.
- Fluent in English (no translation will be available)
Retreat & Intensive
Rates vary depending on accommodation preferences. See Accommodations for details.
|Yuva (Young adult)